For all pupils to leave primary school physically literate and with the knowledge, skills and motivation necessary to equip them for a healthy, active lifestyle and lifelong participation in physical activity and sport.
To achieve self-sustaining improvement in the quality of PE and sport in primary schools.
It is important to emphasise that the focus of spending must lead to long lasting impact against the vision that will live on well beyond the Primary PE and Sport Premium funding.
It is expected that schools will see an improvement against the following five key indicators:
- the engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity – kick-starting healthy active lifestyles;
- the profile of PE and sport being raised across the school as a tool for whole school improvement;
- increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport;
- broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils;
- increased participation in competitive sport.
Our Allocation and Spending
Read more about the amount of money we will get through this funding, and our spending plans in the reports below.
- Sports Premium Report – 2021/22
- Sports Premium Report – 2020/21
- Sports Premium Report – 2019/20
- Sports Premium Report – 2018/19
- Sports Premium Report – 2017/18
- Sports Premium Report – 2016/17
- Sports Premium Report – 2015/16