Our school was last inspected in March 2023. We are pleased to share the outcome of the inspection, which confirms that New Hall Primary continues to be a good school.
It recognises our inclusive and welcoming ethos as well as our high academic expectations.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Pupils enjoy attending New Hall Primary School.
- Pupils behave very well.
- Pupils feel safe in school.
- Pupils enjoy taking on responsibilities.
- New Hall Primary School is a ‘reading school.’
- Leaders have high expectations of pupils’ academic achievement and behaviour and pupils work hard to live up to these.
- Leaders have ensured there is a strong culture of safeguarding.
- Leaders provide well for pupils with SEND.
Ofsted has also given us some areas for improvement which we have already begun addressing and they will become part of our school development plan going forward. They include ensuring that learning objectives are precise and that we check pupils’ understanding thoroughly.
Our Headteacher, Mrs Breedon, is proud to lead the New Hall team, who are enthusiastic, hardworking, dedicated and extremely kind and caring about our pupils. They, along with lovely pupils and supportive families, are the reason that New Hall is such a fabulous school.
Ofsted is just one measure of our success; the true measure is the children who remain at the heart of all that we do. We will continue to work hard to care for the whole child and ensure that our pupils develop a love of learning so that they can aim high and achieve their goals and ambitions.
You can read the full report below:
- Ofsted Report – March 2023