New Hall was last inspected in October 2017 when it was judged to continue to be a good school.
Some of the strengths reported were:
- The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection.
- Pupils are happy at the school.
- The vast majority of parents appreciate the efforts that the school makes to ensure that their children are safe and happy.
- Teachers make sure that pupils have a range of memorable experiences, in and out of the classroom, that capture their imagination.
- The leadership team has ensured that all safeguarding arrangements are fit for purpose and records are detailed and of high quality.
- Pupils feel safe at the school because they trust adults and they know that they can talk to them if they are worried about something.
You can read the full report below:
- Ofsted Inspection Report - October 2017